Hello all!! Some changes have happened over here at coffeeloversdilemma. We now have a new site, new design, and new address. I’ve been meaning to make this change for awhile and finally got around to making the change. It’s still a work of progress and not sure if I like the new design, more changes may still happen ;). It’s been a busy busy two weeks I feel like I’ve seen spinning my wheels and going no where fast.
The past two weeks have brought new recipes, new workouts, and new adventures. Now since it is election night I should get back to watching the states light up either red or blue. Hope you all voted today!!
Not to leave you empty handed, a delicious tomato basil soup on this cold rainy night!!
Taken from cookinglight.com
2 teaspoons olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
3 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
3/4 teaspoon salt
3 (14.5-ounce) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
2 cups fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
Basil leaves (optional)
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Stir in the broth, salt, and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes. Stir in basil.
4. Place half of the soup in a blender; process until smooth. Pour pureed soup into a bowl, and repeat procedure with remaining soup.
5. Garnish with basil leaves
Nutrition facts:Amount per serving 1 1/2 cups
Calories: 103 Calories from fat: 24% Fat: 2.8g Saturated fat: 0.4g Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g Protein: 5.8g Carbohydrate: 15.9g