Vegetable and Chicken Stuffed Potatoes
Makes 1 Potato
1 Large Sweet Potato
1/2 medium zucchini, shredded ( about 1/2-2/3rds cup)
1 medium carrot chopped
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
1/4 yellow onion chopped
1 medium chicken breast shredded
Optional sliced jalapeños ( about 1/4 cup)
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
salt and pepper to season
1. Cook or grill chicken breast
2. Poke potato with a fork 8-10 times. Depending on the size of your potato and your microwave, cook the potato for about 4 minutes. The potato should be soft but not too squishy when you touch it. Once the potato is done, slice potato in half, but do not cut in half.
3. While the potatoes are cooking, heat an oiled skillet and cook the zucchini, mushrooms, and carrots until soft about 10 minutes. Add in the shredded chicken, jalapeños if wanted, and seasonings.
4. Once potato is cool, scoop out about 1/2- 3/4s of the potato and add to skillet.
5. Once potato is evenly mixed, scoop the mixture into the stuffed potato and Enjoy!!
376 calories, 4.2g fat,232, mg sodium, 52.8g carbohydrate, 10.8g fiber, and 34.6g protein
(disclaimer I did not make this recipe I give 100% credit to tablefortwoblog.com and made some minor adjustments)