6 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup slice almonds
1 cup wheat germ
3 tablespoons chia seeds
3 tablespoons flax seeds
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
(Optional added dried fruit, coconut, craisins, raisins etc)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2/3 cup Brown Rice Syrup or honey
½ cup canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients (minus the dried fruit)
3. On the stove, hear the oil and brown rice syrup
4. Once the oil and syrup are heated and starting to bubble, pour over the dried ingredients.
5. Spread on a cookie sheet and bake 15-20 minutes. At about 15 minute or right as its starting to turn brown, add the dried fruit and bake for an additional few minutes.
6. Remove from oven once it is golden brown.
7. Let it cool and store in glass jars or Tupperware.