3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter cut into pieces
2 tablespoons canola oil
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
2 large eggs
1 large egg white
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix flour, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, pine nuts, and salt in a food processor (or mix by hand). Pulse a few times.
3. Then add butter and canola oil pulse or mix several times until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
4. Pour mixtures into the bottom of an 8 inch square glass baking dish (spray it with cooking spray first); and press this into a crust.
5. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. While this is baking, mix granulated sugar, flour, lemon rind, lemon juice, eggs and egg whites until smooth.
7. Pour over the crust and bake at 325 for 20 minutes or until it is set.
8. Cool completely and chill for at least 2 hours.
9. sprinkle evenly with powdered sugar and enjoy!!
124 calories, 2g protein, 1.3g saturated fat, 2g monounsaturated fat, 1.2 g polyunsaturated fat, 18.5 g carb and .3g fiber