Banana Chocolate Chip Scramble
The Paleo version of Bread Pudding
1 medium ripe banana
2 tablespoons of flaxseeds
splash vanilla extract
1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
Walnut oil for skillet
optional ingredients like berries, nuts, etc.
1. Heat small skillet over medium heat, add Walnut Oil
2. mash banana with fork until creamy consistency. Add egg and vanilla extract, whisk thoroughly. Add almond flour, whisk. Add chocolate chips and any other optional ingredients, fold into batter.
3. Pour batter into heated skillet, let sit undisturbed for 2 mins or until lightly browned on the bottom.
4.Scramble batter, and let sit for 30secs – 1min to brown bottom again.
5. Repeat this step until walnut oil is absorbed and batter begins to look like a bread pudding texture.
6. Top with extra chocolate chips or other optional ingredients and enjoy.
Calories: 263; Total Fat: 9.6 g; Carbohydrate: 41; Protein: 8.7g; Fiber: 7.8g