Oatmeal peanut butter waffles
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/4 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal
1tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 tablespoons sugar
3 eggs 1 cup milk
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 tsp cinnamon
2 pinches of cinnamon
1. Melt butter in the microwave and heat up waffle maker
2. Mix all the ingredients together
3. Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray
4. Pour 1/3 cup of batter into the waffle square and cook til golden brown.
5. While waffles are cooking, slice apples, sprinkle with cinnamon and microwave for 1 minute to 1 1/2 minutes.
6. Put apples on top of waffles and enjoy!!