Paleo Apple Crisp
2 apples of your choice
1/4 cup almond flour
1/3 cup almonds, whole (roughly chop them)
2 tablespoons flaxseeds
2 tablespoons egg whites
3 tsp nectar agave
1.5 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Chop apples into quarter chunks. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients together into a crumbly mixture.
3. Mix half of the crumbly mixture with the apples.
4. Pour into a pie dish.
5. Top with the rest of the crumbly mixture.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
119 calories; 5.9 g fat; 0.5 g sat. fat; 15.3g carbohydrate, 4.3g fiber; 3.3 g protein