Herbed shrimp and White Bean Salad
Found in Cooking Light August 2012
4 teaspoons sherry vinegar
4 teaspoons extra-virigin olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped thyme
2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 cups arugula
1 cup chopped watercress
1 cup halved grape tomatoes
½ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
1 (15.5 oz) can Great Nothern beans, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon water
24 shrimp peeled and deveined
1. combine the sherry, olive oil, thyme, garlic, rosemary, and pepper in a bowl and whisk together.
2. Add arugula, watercress, tomatoes, parsley and beans into the bowl and toss and coat
3. mix honey and water in a bowl and add shrimp to the mixture.
4. Heat pan or grill medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
5. cook shrimp for about 2 minutes a side or until done.
6. Add shrimp to salad and enjoy!
For 6 shrimp and 1 cup of salad:
276 calories, 6.7g fat, 3.6g polyunsaturated fat, 30g protein, 23.3 g carb, 5.5 g fiber